I suggest you ...

I paid for monthly subscription

BallerTV took out $90 on my credit card when I clearly push the $7.99 a month button. I used them before in April. I cancel for the month of June because my son plays with high school team for that month. AAU kicks back up in July. I subscribe to the $7.99 monthly again bu was billed $90 that’s BULL! My son is a senior not playing AAU next year why would I want this? I want my refund.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donnie Bailey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is nothing but a SCAM you select the monthly payment thinking you are paying by the month but that's not the case. I watched 2 partial games then cancelled my subscription waiting on a refund I will never see. If you are selling a service like this and have 50 pages of legal BULLSHIT your up to no good and know damn good and well your screwing someone! Lesson learned when you can't make your child's game out of town and are in a hurry to catch a game, read the 50 pages of BULLSHIT first or you will be screwed with your paints on.

• Crystal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same thing happened to me. I was already paying $14.99 per month, accepted the $7.50 and was charged $90. The advertising is misleading I thought I was being charged an extra $7.50 for July events. Give people the option to make a clear decision. I want to know - What is considered a year? So does my $90 take me to the end of July 2019? Or is it over December 2018... Just be transparent - you have a brilliant idea, decent product (although the cameras are sometimes unmanned- I’m sure your working on that) don’t blow it by misleading people. I also had a highlight tape in my cart for $50.00 and the price went up... you will get more people purchasing highlight if you make it moderately priced.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need my money back or eles i will sue u guys today
        I need to speak to someone now or i will get my lawyer

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m having this same concern, I didn’t pay for a yearly account. I was purchasing monthly installments I don’t plan on having this app for a year? I’m fine with the 7.99 but 90 for a weekend is horrible.

• Noah taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please email me. I need my money back. I have been emailing you guys for a week straight. Please email me what you can do. I don’t want to keep this.

• Noah taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPNED TO ME! I made the account saying I’d pay the 5 dollars a month and 60 dollars was taken out. I have been trying to get my money back but no help has been offered so far. Please someone help me I need my money back ASAP I have gas to pay for to get to work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base